Contact Joel Garfinkle now to book a motivational leadership training program for your employees.
The Best Leadership Skill Training from Denver to Daytona
By Joel Garfinkle
Whether your company is near the cool, rocky mountains of Denver, the warm, sandy beaches of Daytona or somewhere in between, the fundamentals of great leadership skill training are the same. Give your employees valuable professional development tools and they will be innovative, effective team members.
Most companies conduct regular employee training, but few know how to really develop their team into confident leaders who contribute their best abilities to the organization. Ineffective training seminars can be a waste of company time and resources.
Your employees can recognize the difference between “fluff” to fill a training requirement and genuine, productive education. The right material and the right speaker can determine whether they appreciate or resent the time spent in a seminar. Show them that you value their time and their careers by training them in these essential leadership skills:
- Work/Life Balance: An employee with a well-balanced life is a happy, productive employee. Start by showing your employees how to manage priorities to have a more fulfilling experience both at work and in their personal lives. Less conflict between these areas will lower stress levels and allow them to focus and perform well on the job.
- Discovering and Developing Strengths: Employees have different talents and areas of expertise. If they are not using their strengths on the job, they will be discouraged and will not contribute their full potential. A company that trains their team to find their individual talents, skills, and gifts will experience greater synergy in the organization.
- Productivity: Employees want to be productive. They want to feel successful at what they do. If you teach them how to be more productive, they will feel like champions and accomplish more. Don’t just give them a day planner; train them with the skills they need to manage their day well. A company made up of individual employees who know how to manage their time and their work will excel.
- How to Get Ahead: Have you taught your employees exactly what it takes to get promoted in your company? If you clearly show them what skills and activities are necessary to get ahead, then more employees will reach for that goal. The result is a high-quality team working for your organization.
- Building Confidence: Confident employees will assume more responsibility and take on more difficult tasks. Give them what they need to be self-assured and influential. Show them how to be leaders. Help them develop a confident presence at work, and they will produce higher quality results.
Joel Garfinkle is a motivational, inspirational business speaker who offers leadership skill training seminars throughout the United States. Whether your employees are in one location or spread across the country from Denver to Daytona, Joel can help you build a more effective team.
Contact Joel today to schedule your training seminar.
Copyright © 2012 Joel Garfinkle, All Rights Reserved. Joel Garfinkle is recognized as one of the top 50 coaches in the U.S., and the author of 7 books, including Getting Ahead: Three Steps to Take Your Career to the Next Level. He has worked with many of the world’s leading companies, including Google, Deloitte, Amazon, Ritz-Carlton, Gap, Cisco, Oracle, and many more. Subscribe to his Fulfillment at Work Newsletter and receive the FREE e-book, "41 Proven Strategies to Get Promoted Now!"
This article may be reprinted or forwarded to colleagues and friends as long as the above copyright notice and contact information is attached in its entirety. If you reprint this article, please advise us that you have done so and forward a copy of the article, or a link to the web page where the article can be viewed, to Joel Garfinkle.