Contact Joel Garfinkle now to book a motivational leadership training program for your employees.
Why a Keynote Speaker Is a Good Motivator for Your Employees
By Joel Garfinkle
Do you think that a hiring a motivational keynote speaker is a needless expense for your company? Perhaps you feel that having a keynote speech as part of your event won’t be worth the investment. A good keynote speaker will motivate your employees to do their best work, so it is well worth the investment to hire one to speak at your conference or special event.
Here are five reasons to hire a keynote speaker who has a reputation for being a good motivator:
- To refocus employee perspectives. Everybody needs a break, and although staff vacations are a great way for employees to relax and return with renewed energy, you need a way to keep employee morale high year round. Keep your staff motivated by offering regular inspirational seminars as a breath of fresh air. Topics can include everything from work/life balance to time management training.
- To motivate and excite your employees. When you notice that rewards and incentive programs aren’t working and when money fails to be a motivator, a keynote speaker can provide a jolt of motivation to help rekindle and reignite old passion that employees may have buried inside and get them to take pride in their jobs again. Using motivational stories on sports, family life, or other topics, the speaker can help the audience grasp important concepts.
- To provide continuous training. Keep your staff motivated by offering continuous leadership development training on topics that interest them. A one-time training event with no follow-up might fizzle out in a few weeks and you might not see long-term results. Leadership training by a professional keynote speaker and master motivator packed with hands-on tools and powerful resources is critical to keep employees on their toes, ready to take action.
- To make them feel important. A big part of retaining employees is to keep them happy by making them feel important. Hiring a speaker can show that you value your staff and consider them worthy enough to invest in them and provide them with the best in the industry.
- You’ve run out of ideas. Have you tried everything to motivate your people, but with dismal results? Admitting that when it comes to employee motivation your ideas might be limited is the first step to reaching out for help. The expertise offered by a motivational personal growth speaker might just be what you need to turn things around in your company.
Choosing the right keynote speaker to be the motivator who brings transformative levels of motivation to your firm is imperative to your success. So what are you waiting for?
Copyright © 2012 Joel Garfinkle, All Rights Reserved. Joel Garfinkle is recognized as one of the top 50 coaches in the U.S., and the author of 7 books, including Getting Ahead: Three Steps to Take Your Career to the Next Level. He has worked with many of the world’s leading companies, including Google, Deloitte, Amazon, Ritz-Carlton, Gap, Cisco, Oracle, and many more. Subscribe to his Fulfillment at Work Newsletter and receive the FREE e-book, "41 Proven Strategies to Get Promoted Now!"
This article may be reprinted or forwarded to colleagues and friends as long as the above copyright notice and contact information is attached in its entirety. If you reprint this article, please advise us that you have done so and forward a copy of the article, or a link to the web page where the article can be viewed, to Joel Garfinkle.