Executive Coaching Services
As an executive coach, Joel has helped:
- A CIO expanded his sphere of influence by learning to build better collaboration across business unit’s at all organizational levels.
- A department head developed executive presence, learning to be more self-assured, decisive, powerful, and polished in how he presented himself
- A newly promoted senior director smoothly and effectively handled increased job complexity, responsibility and expectations, alongside transforming difficult team dynamics.
- A VP became more of a confident leader, propelling her into a more influential role within her company.
- A SVP improved communication with her team, senior leaders, and employees by learning a completely different style of communication that eliminated argumentative and aggressive behaviors.
- A general manager transitioned from being a low-profile manager of twenty people to becoming the highly respected leader of 150 employees and seven direct reports while markedly improving relationships with peers, subordinates, and key decision-makers.
- A VP acquired leadership skills that inspired ownership and empowerment in her team, amplifying respect, influence, and working relationships with other business units.
Executive Coaching Style
Joel is well-known as one of the most effective and innovative executive coaches in the country. His passion and energy is infectious, motivating and encouraging. He has a no-nonsense style in which he advises, challenges, provokes, guides and pushes his clients. Joel possesses great insight and knowledge, which he is able to convey clearly and with enthusiasm.
Joel is able to get to the heart of what is going on very quickly. He then develops specific, measurable strategies that get you thinking about your challenges in an entirely different and more empowering way. Every session provides new, clear perspectives on how to approach the clients’ work challenges with a clear plan of attack.
Executive Coaching Experience
Joel Garfinkle has first-hand experience working closely with thousands of executives, senior managers, directors and employees at the world’s leading companies. His twenty years of executive coaching experience has provided him insight into the secrets of what turns business professionals into influential leaders, making him one of the nation’s most sought after leadership coaches.
Joel’s coaching experience involves:
- Executive Coach for CoachSource – The largest and most experienced leadership coaching company in the world.
- Member of The Alexcel Group – An exclusive alliance of highly experienced executive coaches and talent management consultants in the nation.
- Executive Coach for UC Berkeley Executive Leadership Program – Selected to the executive coaching team. Coaching is provided to top leadership, including C-level executives and VP’s.