Leadership Programs: Executive Training
Joel was fantastic! He did a training session for my team of 12 young professionals. The session was interactive, relatable and actionable. We sent out an anonymous survey afterwards, and everyone uniformly raved about the session and said it was highly educational and well worth their time. I'd highly recommend Joel's training to other managers!
—Ahyoung An - Manager, Marketing and Community Development
Professional Leadership Training Program
Joel’s Executive Training Program:
A Unique Program and Workshops for Leadership Professionals
Each of Joel’s Executive Leadership Programs provides participants with a unique experience, customized to meet their specific needs.
Consider these program highlights.
- Features Peer Interaction. Interaction with each leader’s peers occurs throughout the program, specifically while they are engaging in group coaching. This collaborative and interactive group process provides accelerated learning and shared insights.
- Highlights Immediate Application. Participants apply their learnings quickly to their daily work situations. Immediate improved performance and increased productivity occurs.
- Provides Accountability Partners. Partnering with another person encourages each participant to execute the necessary weekly actions designed to achieve desired outcomes. Accountability partners meet between the group coaching sessions to provide increased connection, support, and learning.
- Contains Multiple Touch Points. Each participant will have a variety of interactions with Joel, including group coaching sessions, virtual discussions, regular email contact, a training workshop and access to a variety of Joel’s online executive learning resources throughout the leadership program. Having multiple touch points throughout each month during the program creates the ultimate level of commitment and follow-through that is necessary for each person’s growth and development.
- Offers Global Reach. Being able to communicate with a diverse group of people who travel extensively and work in global offices is cost effective and time efficient. Joel’s programs offer the flexibility for your leaders to participate in the program from anywhere in the world.
- Includes Virtual Learning. The use of time-efficient webinars, individual phone coaching sessions, group coaching, and email interaction provides ease of access and a cost-effective means for learning.
The Group Coaching Process
A Unique Aspect of This Program
The group coaching process is one of the uniquely structured components of this executive leadership program. Each of the leadership development professionals gets expert advice and direct access to a coach whose specialty is helping leaders convey confidence and command respect as a leader. They also learn and participate with colleagues who are going through similar stages in their own learning process.
The Group Coaching Program enables your leaders to create lasting change and build the foundation for long-term success.
Why the Group Coaching Training Program Works: Implementing Professional Leadership
Group coaching brings the executive workshop concepts into a small group context.
Group coaching creates an intimate conversation space, where the focus is on individual development while also supporting the evolution of the whole group. Participants learn how to take action and they create immediate accountability among themselves. For an effectively run group, a minimum of six and maximum of sixteen participants is ideal.
Here’s a brief description of the typical executive leadership group and what will happen during the training workshops and other parts of the professional coaching program.
- It can be comprised of a broad cross-section of employees across the organization.
- Each participant identifies their goals, objectives and outcomes, what they will do to improve and elevate their own areas for improvement. The support and accountability from peers will make goal attainment easier and results will be achieved more quickly.
- Joel supports the participants by providing hands-on executive coaching, client stories, and his subject matter expertise.
- Small group interaction provides a supportive environment where the participants will feel more trust in each other. This gives them the freedom to be open, vulnerable, and transparent in sharing their views from the front line of work.
- The group as a whole provides a collaborative environment that’s able to leverage the collective wisdom of all participants’ years of experience to gain a rich field of wisdom and perspective.
- During the group sessions, Joel will coach the development needs of each participant while at the same time integrating the learning experiences of the entire group.
- The fresh perspective, from participants’ real-life stories and experiences at work, provides direct impact to the accelerated development.
Why Group Coaching Benefits Your Organization
Here are the benefits your organizations will experience from group coaching:
- Scalability: In each workshop, many professionals can work together at the same time which allows concepts of the executive leadership training program to be infused throughout the organization at an expanded rate.
- Lower investment cost: More employees can take advantage of the value of coaching when groups of employees across the organization can participate.
- Relationship building across the organization: The program creates interaction with leaders at a variety of levels across the different parts of the organization. Geographic and industry boundaries are removed for the common purpose of developing new leadership skills.