Leadership Training Courses & Workshops
How Leadership Training Workshops Benefits Your Company
Consider how your company will benefit from Joel’s custom designed leadership training courses:
- Improve employee engagement. Joel shows your employees how to create their own engagement and self-motivation. They will begin to go above and beyond their job requirements. As they become more committed to their own success, they also have a greater commitment to the organization.
- Discover future leaders. Potential leaders aren’t always obvious. Joel shows you how to identify those with potential and provide them with a targeted training experience. Nurturing future leaders opens up career pathways, increases retention, and improves succession planning,
- Provide promotion opportunities. With carefully planned leadership training courses, your existing staff can prepare themselves for internal promotions. Avoid the cost of recruiting and training new staff. You can be confident that your well trained leaders have a complete knowledge of your business as well as being people you already know and trust.
- Enhance leadership skills. All your leaders have certain skill sets on which to build. Joel’s courses in executive presence, time management, work/life balance, and the power of perception (among many others) can strengthen existing skills and turn weaknesses into strengths.
- Surround them with other leaders. In these courses, program participants will network with each other. In this environment, existing leaders will learn from their peers and aspiring leaders will discover skills and mentors that can move them quickly to a higher level.
- Attract better talent. Word gets around. When you have a reputation for providing your leaders with ongoing training workshops, you become a highly desirable employer. All businesses want to have the best and brightest management team. With ongoing training, you will enjoy decreased staff turnover, while also attracting better talent from outside the company.
The Bottom Line
Leadership Training Workshops will improve your business performance, profit, and staff morale. You show your people that you value them enough to invest in them, improving both loyalty and staff retention. It’s an investment that will pay dividends, both immediate and long term.