The training with Joel was great. Not only did I learn some useful tips for my own use, but he has provided a wealth of helpful information to support developing of my team. Along with communicating and sending me applicable materials directly, his website contains hundreds of articles that are efficiently arranged by topic.
—Kevin Spindler, Quality Assurance Manager, Toyota Motor Manufacturing
Executive Training & Leadership Development Program
Executive Leadership Training Program
Your leaders deserve every advantage you can offer them. Existing leaders need to hone their skills and prepare themselves to move ahead. Potential leaders need to be discovered, motivated, and trained to succeed. Your well-trained leaders are the secret to creating transformational change within your company.
Joel’s executive leadership program training creates greater alignment among your people. They are conducted with small groups of 10-15 leaders that you will select. They are intensive and comprehensive, a six-month growth experience comprised of eleven different training components:
- Intake meeting with company leaders
- A half-day leadership workshop
- Meeting with participant’s manager
- One-on-one executive coaching
- Group executive coaching
- Virtual group discussions
- Peer executive coaching
- Regular progress updates
- Just-in-time coaching
- Unlimited email support
- Online library of learning materials
Each Executive Leadership Development Program includes the following:
- An individual development plan, customized for each participant. This plan is designed to facilitate participants reaching both personal and corporate goals.
- Continuing interaction with your executive coach. Joel works one-on-one with each leader, holding them accountable for keeping their promises, progressing through their development plan, and implementing new behaviors on the job daily.
- Broadened exposure throughout your organization by building a cross-functional network of leaders through small class sizes (12-15 per cohort), and participating in peer mentoring groups
- Continued reinforcement of key concepts through large group discussions, small group activities, individualized coaching, and self-reflection exercises.
- A variety of tools and input from both the coach and peers enables participants to create job-specific strategies they can apply immediately.
- A broadened perspective that comes from six months of intensive engagement with the coach and their peers enables individual leaders to believe in and support the big company picture.
The Major Benefits for Your Leaders
This in-depth program will facilitate engagement and collaboration among members of your team.
The time you invest in an executive leadership development program becomes a unique opportunity to motivate and accelerate the growth of your leaders, both individually and collectively.
Think about which of these outcomes is important to you:
- To have our leaders grow at an accelerated pace
- To further develop the leaders of today—and tomorrow
- To increase employee engagement and retention
- To develop a pipeline of leaders
- To find undiscovered leaders
- To grow our talent in-house
All of these outcomes are available to you through Joel’s executive leadership training. And even better, you can work with Joel to create a customized theme that focuses on one or more key issues facing your company right now.
Joel offers a variety of program themes in order to customize his presentation and coaching to meet your company’s needs. You can choose any one of these five themes that best meets your overall company objectives.
4 Ways to Convey Confidence and Command Respect as a Leader
Five Traits That Create High-Impact Leadership
The Power of Perception:
Reputations Are Built on Perception
Release Untapped Potential of Underutilized Leaders
Make Time for the Work That Matters:
Three Ways to Prioritize Your Work for Maximum Impact
Picture the change in your leadership team after they have spent six months going in depth with Joel on one of these themes.
The results you can expect from Joel’s Leadership Training Program
- You will improve your leadership team’s ability to operate as a high performing and strategically focused team.
- You will define the required behaviours and agreements that are required to increase real collaboration, performance, and the desired “culture” within your company.
- You will further your team’s capabilities as mission-critical leaders within your evolving organization.
A Unique Program and Workshops for Leadership Professionals
Joel is a phenomenal speaker and instructor who is able to capture the audience’s attention while engaging each person on an individual basis. I highly recommend him as a speaker.
—UCLA’s Technical Management Program
Each of Joel’s Executive Leadership Programs provides participants with a unique experience, customized to meet their specific needs.
Consider these program highlights.
- Features Peer Interaction. Interaction with each leader’s peers occurs throughout the program, specifically while they are engaging in group coaching. This collaborative and interactive group process provides accelerated learning and shared insights.
- Highlights Immediate Application. Participants apply their learnings quickly to their daily work situations. Immediate improved performance and increased productivity occurs.
- Provides Accountability Partners. Partnering with another person encourages each participant to execute the necessary weekly actions designed to achieve desired outcomes. Accountability partners meet between the group coaching sessions to provide increased connection, support, and learning.
- Contains Multiple Touch Points. Each participant will have a variety of interactions with Joel, including group coaching sessions, virtual discussions, regular email contact, a training workshop and access to a variety of Joel’s online executive learning resources throughout the leadership program. Having multiple touch points throughout each month during the program creates the ultimate level of commitment and follow-through that is necessary for each person’s growth and development.
- Offers Global Reach. Being able to communicate with a diverse group of people who travel extensively and work in global offices is cost effective and time efficient. Joel’s programs offer the flexibility for your leaders to participate in the program from anywhere in the world.
- Includes Virtual Learning. The use of webinars, individual phone coaching sessions, group coaching, and email interaction provides ease of access and a cost-effective means for learning.
The business leadership training program that Joel creates is highly customized to suit each client’s specific environment. The program you choose would be structured to meet your particular needs, goals, and scheduling requirements.
The Group Coaching Process
A Unique Aspect of This Program
The group coaching process is one of the uniquely structured components of this executive leadership program. Each of the leadership development professionals gets expert advice and direct access to a coach whose specialty is helping leaders convey confidence and command respect as a leader. They also learn and participate with colleagues who are going through similar stages in their own learning process.
The Group Coaching Program enables your leaders to create lasting change and build the foundation for long-term success.
Why the Group Coaching Training Program Works: Implementing Professional Leadership
Group coaching brings the executive workshop concepts into a small group context.
Group coaching creates an intimate conversation space, where the focus is on individual development while also supporting the evolution of the whole group. Participants learn how to take action and they create immediate accountability among themselves. For an effectively run group, a minimum of six and maximum of sixteen participants is ideal.
Here’s a brief description of the typical executive leadership group and what will happen during the training workshops and other parts of the professional coaching program.
- It can be comprised of a broad cross-section of employees across the organization.
- Each participant identifies their goals, objectives and outcomes, what they will do to improve and elevate their own areas for improvement. The support and accountability from peers will make goal attainment easier and results will be achieved more quickly.
- Joel supports the participants by providing hands-on coaching, client stories, and his subject matter expertise.
- Small group interaction provides a supportive environment where the participants will feel more trust in each other. This gives them the freedom to be open, vulnerable, and transparent in sharing their views from the front line of work.
- The group as a whole provides a collaborative environment that’s able to leverage the collective wisdom of all participants’ years of experience to gain a rich field of wisdom and perspective.
- During the group sessions, Joel will coach the development needs of each participant while at the same time integrating the learning experiences of the entire group.
- The fresh perspective, from participants’ real-life stories and experiences at work, provides direct impact to the accelerated development.
Why Group Coaching Benefits Your Organization
Here are the benefits your organizations will experience from group coaching:
- Scalability: In each workshop, many professionals can work together at the same time which allows concepts of the executive leadership training program to be infused throughout the organization at an expanded rate.
- Lower investment cost: More employees can take advantage of the value of coaching when groups of employees across the organization can participate.
- Relationship building across the organization: The program creates interaction with leaders at a variety of levels across the different parts of the organization. Geographic and industry boundaries are removed for the common purpose of developing new leadership skills.